What credit cards do you accept?
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Do you accept COD orders?
No, orders must be prepaid by credit card or with a PO number from an established school account.
May I use a school purchase order to place a website order?
Yes, we will accept a school purchase order on open account.
- School customers must register before placing their first on-line order.
- We require a valid school purchase order number and a verifiable school ship-to address.
- Our terms are net 30 days from the date of the invoice.
- Please register on-line at paxtonpatterson.shop to set up your account or call us at 800-323-8484.
How do I calculate shipping charges?
- Orders over $100 ship free! Orders under $100 are a flat fee of $10 (this applies to shipments in the 48 contiguous states).
- Hazardous Material Charge of $25 per order may apply when you see items marked HAZMAT.
- We do not ship any hazardous materials by air.
- If liftgate, inside delivery or other special services are required additional charges will apply.
- Call tool sales at 800-323-8484 for prices.
- If delivery is to Alaska or Hawaii call for a shipping quote.
Can you ship Next day or 2nd Air?
Yes we can.
- Next day or 2nd day delivery via UPS is available, additional charges will be invoiced.
- For same day shipment, please place your order by calling 800-323-8484 before 12:00 noon CST.
RETURNS & CLAIM QUESTIONS
May I return a product that I ordered by mistake or do not need?
Yes, contact tool sales at 800-323-8484 for return authorization. Returns may be subject to a restocking fee and freight charge.
- If we make an error filling your order or a product is less than represented, call us within 45 days of receipt. We will refund the purchase price or replace the merchandise, whichever you prefer.
- Returns that are not the result of a Paxton/Patterson error must be in 100% new condition, received within the last 60 days, and are subject to a restocking charge. You are required to pay the return freight or postage. Returns are subject to the manufacturer's applicable return policy. Some manufacturers will not accept returns for products shipped as ordered.
- Special order items are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
- Software and DVDs cannot be returned.
Who do I call for freight damage?
Call tool sales at 800-323-8484 immediately to report damage. We have 10 days to file a claim for loss or damage.
- At the time of delivery, check for damage. If a box is dented or damaged in any way, have the driver make a note of it on your delivery receipt. Then contact our customer service department immediately. Trucking companies have a 10-day claim period. If a claim is not made within that period, they will not honor it.
- If there is any damage, these important steps must be taken to establish a claim with the freight company:
- Only sign the freight bill as received after you have written the full extent of the damage on the freight bill.
- Leave all merchandise/cartons in your receiving area.
- Retain all cartons and packing materials.
- Take pictures of the damage as evidence.
Who do I call if there is a shortage on my order?
Call tool sales at 800-323-8484 immediately to report a shortage.
- At time of delivery, verify that the number of cartons shipped equals what you received.
BIDS & CONTRACT PRICING
Does Paxton/Patterson participate in competitive bidding and RFQ (request for quotes)?
Yes we do.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 708-594-1907
- Mail: 4141 W. 126th St, Alsip, IL 60803.
Do you have a state contract that I may purchase from?
Paxton/Patterson has many contracts please contact tool sales at 800-323-8484 for more information.
May I order an item that is not in your catalog or on your website?
We can source a wide range of items not listed in our catalog or on our website, call tool sales for details at 800-323-8484.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS AND PRICING
- Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Graphics are for illustrative purposes only. Actual items may vary in appearance from the graphics shown.
- Although we make every effort to have our images and specifications 100% accurate, Paxton/Patterson LLC cannot responsible for typographical or other errors or omissions regarding pricing or product descriptions.
I am not a school customer can I purchase an item for my personal use?
- Personal orders are welcome! All personal orders must be prepaid by Visa, MasterCard or American Express. State, county and local taxes will be charged when applicable.
- Due to our educational distributor status, all Delta, Jet, Lincoln Electric, Miller Electric, Performax, Powermatic, General Machinery and Solidworks product prices contained in our catalog and website are priced for sale to educational institutions only.
- Individual and non-educational organizations should call tool sales at 800-323-8484 for pricing.
Do you accept orders to ship outside the USA?
Presently Paxton/Patterson does not accept orders from addresses outside the USA.
Your question is important to us. If you don't see the answer here, be sure and call Customer Service at 800-323-8484 or email us your question.